Fabricio my godson .... =)

Fabricio my godson .... =)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

and you and call me?

About me : I am a very happy young man wanting to achieve the goals that I intend to play much I like soccer .. like any young party animal. lover of salsa ... Very beautiful I have 2 sisters my oldest is 9 years and is called the last k Valeria has 10 months and is called Domenica .. I forgot to my age is 18 years and therefore have a poxo ay more about me .. Aldrin Omar. ! and of course a fan of the best team in the Philippines .. Alianza Lima .. ! ajaj who hurt hurts ... hope you like it all .. Bye cuidense.

About Family : About my family could make them know that I have a very nice family I live with my grandparents my dad and my older sister .. my parents are separated since he was very young. my dad called my mom Monica Walter and the two muxo love you I thank you for letting me know I'll always have your support to my grandparents I thank tambn los kiero muxo komo consider them as my parents live with them from very small are always waiting for my and Luke and Angelica in kiero kiero erdad my whole family. recently went abroad her only brother of my dad because they are two nomas .. I hope my uncle Martin is well over there and do not forget the tips and puessssss ... hehehe. There are something about my family bye. ! =)

No comments: