Fabricio my godson .... =)

Fabricio my godson .... =)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Favorities : My favorite group is Los Van Van My favorite male singer is TegO Calderon My favorite music is SalsMy favorite movie is 4 Brother`s. My favorite actor is Ven Diesell.My favorite female artist is Pedro Suarez Vertiz.My favorite food is Arroz con pollo.My favorite color is red .My favorite television series is Al Fondo Hay Sitio.My favorite TV channel is Channel 50My favorite soccer player is Wayne Rooney.
My District: Brena is located in the center of the town of Lima, very close to the historic center of Lima. Avenues Tingo Maria and Alfonso Ugarte Zorritos are limits to the west, north and east respectively with the district of Lima, Avenida Brasil is the limit on the southeast district of Jesus Maria and avenues Mariano Cornejo and Pedro Ruiz Gallo limits on the south by the district of Pueblo Libre. During the government of General Manuel Odria Amoretti, Law No. 11,059 of July 15, 1949 the district was created Brena

No comments: